Elderly in home healthcare – The team at AmeriHome Health Care works tirelessly to ensure the perfect match between your loved ones and the in-home healthcare providers on our registry. AmeriHome Health Care specializes in referring professional, dependable Nursing, and also Personal Companion Care to seniors as well as our adult elderly clients. In addition, our referral services allow loved ones to remain safely at home. AmeriHome exceeds all expectations when it comes to connecting your loved ones with in-home care.
Is Your Aging Loved One A Spouse, A Parent or Family Member?
- Living in South Florida and in need of assistance?
- Recovering from an injury or an illness?
- In need of help with bathing, shopping or other daily tasks?
- Living alone and need companionship?
- Affected by Alzheimer’s, Dementia or Parkinson’s Disease?
- Striving to deal with Depression, Diabetes, Heart disease, or Cancer?
- Are you stressed being the Caregiver to an ailing spouse/parent?
- Is a Long Term Care Insurance policy confusing as to what is covered?
Not sure what it covers and what it does not?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then we can help. If you need assistance with your aging loved one to live safely and independently at home, then we can help you find the care they need. AmeriHome Healthcare is your answer. AmeriHome refers qualified caregivers who can provide a wide variety of Hourly or Live-in Caregiver Services. Including:
- CNA-Certified Nurse Assistants
- HHA- Home Health Aides
- Hospital/Rehab Center caregivers
- Disease Specific Caregivers
- Provide Respite Care
- Information about Home Health Care Benefits/VA Benefits/Medicaid
For people in search of nursing or personal care for a loved one, home health care is a great solution. Home health care can, and does allow patients to preserve their independence. While also allowing them to remain in the comfort of their own homes. Whether you are an elder who suffers from a chronic condition. Or elderly with a complex medical condition. Home health care can be a viable as well as an affordable option for you or your loved ones.
With the advances in medical technology and nursing care, patients can now make a choice. All personal care and assistance can be provided in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Because of this, more people are looking to spend their resources for care at home versus a facility.
AmeriHome Healthcare can assist you with securing quality of services that you need.